2018 Burton Process Off-Axis Size 155
- Product Information
- Ratings & Reviews
- A twist on the pro’s pick for freestyle action, the Process Off-Axis aligns key tech with the typical park rider’s stance to unleash the board’s natural flex, edge hold, and landing control. Squeezebox core profiling energizes the board without sacrificing stability, while PurePop Camber amplifies ollies and loosens up the overall feel for a more playful take on traditional camber. Softer flexing than the Custom, the Process Off-Axis is a park rider’s secret weapon.
- BEND PurePop Camber
- SHAPE Twin Shape
- FLEX Twin Flex
- CORE FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core, Dualzone™ EGD™
- FIBERGLASS Triax™ Fiberglass
- BASE Sintered Base
- MOUNTING The Channel®
- FEATURES Off-Axis Squeezebox, Off-Axis Frostbite Edges, Super Sap® Epoxy, Scoop, Pro-Tip™, Infinite Ride™
- BURTON WARRANTY 3-Year Warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to review this item.
To submit a review, please Login.