FCS II Skindog PC Side Byte Medium
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
FCS II SKINDOG PC SIDE BYTE FINS
Side byte set produced in collaboration with UK longboard champ Ben Skinner. Designed for the Skindog 2+1 set up.
- Side byte set produced in collaboration with UK longboard champ Ben Skinner. Designed for the Skindog 2+1 set up.
- Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Suitable for longboards, SUP's or as shortboard quad rears.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)